Please read the following information carefully prior to any purchase. The following Terms and conditions comply with:
THE CONSUMER PROTECTION (DISTANCE SELLING) REGULATIONS 2000 E-COMMERCE REGULATIONS 2002
Should you require further information on the above regulations prior to purchase, you will find more information available in other formats and languages on request from the Office of Fair Trading www.oft.gov.uk.
A few general points you should know:
- The default currency for this website is United Dtates Dollars (USD). The currency can also be changed to GBP and EUR. You can do this at the top of the store view screen.
- VAT is only charged on transactions with a billing address based in the UK. However, please note that we will call you to obtain a valid VAT number if your billing address is based in the EU (and outside the UK). If you do not have a VAT number we do reserve the right to charge you the applicable VAT based on your order.
- Arrow Castings Ltd T/A GasGrab is responsible for all transactions processed through the website. We also use Sage Pay to process our payments securely.
- You will be asked to tick a box before you can complete any transaction. Ticking this box means that you agree to all of the terms and conditions listed on this page.
- GasGrab.com's prices are determined by the exchange rate. USD is the base currency. GBP and EUR will fluctuate slightly depending on the current rate. The website is updated daily.
- For international shipments we are required to provide a commercial invoice for the amount in which your order is worth in GBP. It is likely that your country will charge you Duty/Taxes on the shipment. This is your responsibility to pay. We cannot offer a refund or exchange based on any disputes of these charges.
- We use a variety of shippers including UPS. Sometimes the shipper will pay Duty/Taxes on your behalf in order to speed up delivery of items, if this is the case they will invoice you separately. This invoice is your responsibility to pay. We cannot offer a refund or exchange based on any disputes of these charges.
- Our details on delivery can be found below.
- Our returns/refund policy can be found below.
General Conditions of Sale
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- Orders can be accepted from anywhere in the world, but only in GBP, USD or EUR currencies.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to refuse to supply goods you order.
- By clicking the ‘Next’ button after selecting your payment method you are offering to buy the goods at the price stated subject to our terms and conditions.
- Payment is accepted by Visa, MasterCard, Switch, Solo, Delta, Visa Debit, BACS, CHAPS and cheque and must be received prior to delivery of goods.
- Due to security measures for our online payment process, and depending on the card you've chosen to use, when you click Proceed you may be asked by your card issuer for further authentication.
- Accounts are available for repeat customers.
- All products remain the property of Arrow Castings Ltd until payment has been received in full.
- All prices exclude VAT, Arrow Castings Ltd reserves the right to change prices. All goods are subject to availability. If we do not supply the goods we will refund any money already paid. We will not be liable for compensation or damages if we do not supply the goods.
- The price for the goods will be stipulated at the time when you place your order. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our suppliers' price or if due to an error or emission or the price published for the goods on our web site is incorrect. We will inform you of the correct Price and give you the option to cancel your order.
- For UK customers 20.00% VAT is payable at purchase.
- Customers in other regions, import duties & taxes are your responsibility; please ensure that you meet the relevant liabilities.
- European customers have a responsibility, if requested, to provide us (Arrow Castings Ltd) with written proof of receipt of goods within your country, within 21 days of receipt. Failure to do so will result in VAT being invoiced to you at source.
1. We will endeavour to despatch your order within 3 working days from receipt.
2. Transit times can be found in the tables on the Delivery page.
3. For international orders a commercial invoice will be sent with the goods, this will display the full price you paid for the goods and how much you paid for the shipping. This document must be attached in order for goods to leave the United Kingdom.
4. For orders within the EU – This website does not charge VAT on any orders outside the UK. VAT rules demand that the receiver is VAT registered in order to zero rate the VAT. We may contact you to check your VAT number. If you do not have one we will have to send you a separate invoice for the VAT element at the current UK rate.
5. For larger orders, for example 30 units or more which may need to be palletised, please contact us as this will attract different shipping prices.
6. If an item is out of stock we will let you know and ask you how you would like to proceed.
7. We send orders on incoterms “CPT” (Carriage paid to). This means we are only responsible for organising the shipping, any insurance and risk will be transferred to you when your order is passed to the courier.
8. Claims for damage, faults or mis-shipping must be made to us within 3 days of receipt of goods.
9. You will be responsible for the goods once delivery is made or delayed by you at delivery.
10. We can no longer organise shipping by using your account number from UPS, Fedex etc.
12. We cannot deliver specifically on Saturdays or to specific times of day. Certain Scottish postcodes which are classed as highlands and Islands will attract a surcharge and will be 1 day longer on transit time.
Suitability of Goods and Warranty
- Goods are not sold on a trial basis.
- As a result of continuing product development the specification or design of goods may vary.
- This product is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of receipt. Arrow Castings Ltd. agrees to repair or replace the product, at our discretion, at no charge, if, during the warranty period, it is returned to our factory with shipping charges prepaid, and if our inspection reveals that the product is defective. Products returned without an authorisation reference will not be accepted.
- If you feel that the product has a fault and you are still within your warranty period, please contact us to obtain an authorisation reference.
- This warranty shall not apply to any product which has been subject to alteration, negligence, or accident, or to any product which has been used other than in accordance with the instructions.
- THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL ARROW CASTINGS LTD. BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES FOR A BREACH OF WARRANTY IN AN AMOUNT EXCEEDING THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THIS PRODUCT.
Returns / Faulty Goods / Cancellation
- All faulty goods must be reported to us. We will then either replace the goods or carry out repair under the terms of your warranty.
- If within 14 days of receiving the goods you wish to return a faulty item for a full refund you must first call our offices on +44 (0) 1635 48 500 (Monday-Friday, 8am – 5pm) to discuss the problem. A full refund will only be given if the goods are undamaged, complete and in the original packaging.
- If you wish to return an item because of a fault/damage due to carriage you must reject it on delivery. We recommend you check the goods upon receipt, prior to signing on delivery, failure to do this and finding the goods are damaged may delay or invalidate your request for a refund due to damage caused.
- If within 7 days of receiving the goods you wish to return and cancel your order, you should call our offices on +44 (0) 1635 48 500 and you must confirm your request in writing or another durable medium including letter, fax or email. A phone call only is not good enough. Any refund is discretionary and we can only accept the return of goods providing the goods are complete with all relevant packaging in an unused and re-sellable condition, if not we will deduct the amount it will cost to put the goods right from the refund. A refund of the cost of the goods will be given as soon as possible or within 45 days minus any restocking fees. The original delivery cost will not be included in this refund. You are responsible for the return carriage and insurance of the goods back to ourselves.
- If you want to return goods to us after the 7 days because of a change of mind or wrong size we will only be able to offer you an exchange. We will firstly ask you to return the goods to us for inspection with the original packaging, you are responsible for the return carriage and insurance of the goods back to ourselves. Once received we will carry out an inspection to see if the goods are in a resaleable condition. If the goods are in a resaleable condition we will apply the restocking fee to the new transaction taking into consideration the exchange and also the new shipping cost. If the goods are not in a resaleable condition we will charge you what it will cost to put them right, plus the restocking fee and taking into account the exchange transaction with the new shipping costs.
- You will be charged an administration charge of 20% plus the original carriage charge. You are responsible for the return carriage and insurance of the goods back to ourselves.
- For business users the return of goods is entirely at our discretion.
- Any goods returned to us without prior authorisation or which are not in the condition set out above will be rejected and returned to you at your cost.
We are legally obliged to return your money within 30 days the latest. However, should you fail to return the goods after a refund we can charge you the direct costs of recovery and offset the amount against the refund due. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason un-enforceable then that provision shall be excluded and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the reaming terms and conditions.
Any disputes not resolved by the normal complaints procedure will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England & Wales under English Law.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you.
Our details are as follows:
Arrow Castings Ltd
Tel: +44 (0) 1635 48 500
Fax: +44 (0) 1635 48 600
Registered in England and Wales
Opus Accounting Ltd
15a Kingfisher Court
Newbury RG14 5SJ
Company Reg. No. 3024163
VAT Reg. No. 642 0161 82